Up Close and Personal: How Mental Health Services can work together to provide personalised support, 19 May 2016Birmingham City Football Club | 2016-05-19
Think Local Act Personal (TLAP) is holding a national event in partnership with the National Development Team for Inclusion (NTDi) and Implementing Recovery through Organisational Change (ImROC) on 19th May 2016 at Birmingham City Football Club to address the barriers to personalised services that still exist for people with mental ill-health.
During the event you will:
- Hear from national leads across the NHS and social care sector
- Influence that national agenda
- Find out from the team of stakeholders in Dorset (people with lived experience, CCG, local authority and NHS Trust) about how they are working together to deliver personalised support
- Find out what’s working well and not so well from colleagues across the country
- Attend workshops tailored around the issues you raise
- Help shape an ongoing peer learning programme for TLAP and partners.
The discussions will be used to inform and shape practical future sector-led support arrangements that TLAP hopes to deliver in the future.
To register for a place please use the following link: