NHS England: Transforming Mental Health – The future is digital, 8 July 2016Grand Connaught Rooms, London | 2016-07-08
Digital innovation around the world is influencing thinking, technology, people and processes that enable health care systems to work better for patients.
This one day conference takes a look at how the digital revolution is transforming mental health and mental health care.
With a range of innovative and inspiring keynote speakers, thought provoking breakouts, panel discussions and a range of networking opportunities, this is a conference not to be missed.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Deborah El-Sayed – Director of Digital and Multi-Channel Development, NHS England
- Geraldine Strathdee C.B.E. O.B.E. MRPsych – National Clinical Lead – Mental Health Intelligence Network, Consultant Psychiatrist – Oxleas NHSFT
- Professor Tim Kendall – National Clinical Director for Mental Health, NHS England
- Lisa Rodrigues CBE – Writer, coach and mental health campaigner
- Victoria Betton – Director mhabitat
- Paul Farmer CBE – Chief Executive, Mind
- Rt Hon Norman Lamb MP – Minister of State at Department of Health and MP for North Norfolk
In order to assist with planning and numbers, we would like you to choose the breakout groups you would like to join when you register. There will be limits on numbers that can attend each session, so please book early in order to secure your first choice preferences.
Please view the agenda to find out more about the event and for information on the breakout sessions.
Register TODAY – https://www.events.england.nhs.uk/nhsengland/153/home
In the event of any difficulties with booking, or queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01138 249 794
Follow us on twitter – @NHSEnglandEvent #NHSMHtech