Stay Alive: Grassroots Suicide Prevention App
Stay Alive is a suicide prevention app which offers help and support both to people with thoughts of suicide and to people concerned about someone else. The app can be personalised to tailor it to the user.
Key features include:
- Quick access to national crisis support helplines
- A mini-safety plan that can be filled out by a person considering suicide
- A Life Box to which the user can uploads photos from their phone reminding them of their reasons to stay alive
- Strategies for staying safe from suicide
- How to help a person thinking about suicide
- Suicide myth-busting
- Research-based reasons for living
- Online support services and other helpful apps
- Suicide bereavement resources
Click here to link to more information on the Grassroots website.
Click here to download Stay Alive poster.