2014 National Summit
The Crisis Care Concordat inaugural National Summit took place on 27th November 2014 at the Connaught Rooms, London. It consisted of plenary speakers, seminars and an opening address from Rt Hon Norman Lamb MP, Minister of State for Care and Support and a closing address from Rt Hon Mike Penning MP Minister of State for Policing, Criminal Justice and Victims Support. The Summit was a full day programme celebrating progress and improvement to practice since the launch of the Crisis Care Concordat in February 2014.
Resources from the National Summit can be accessed below:
1. The Summit Programme.
2. Plenary Presentations can be opened below:
- Dr Peter Hindley for The Royal College of Psychiatry.
- Dr Jim Laidlaw and David Pugh for Gloucestershire CCG.
- Chief Inspector Daniel Thorpe Association for Association of Chief Police Officers.
- Inspector Michael Brown for the College of Policing.
- Dr Nigel Acheson for NHS England.
- Dr Sarah-Hamilton for The McPin Foundation.
- Dr Paul Lelliott for The Care Quality Commission.
3. Seminar Presentations can be opened below:
- Information Sharing.
- Quality of Treatment and Care when in Crisis.
- Recovery and Staying Well (1 of 2).
- Recovery and Staying Well (2 of 2).
4. The Post-Summit Report.
5. Photographs from the day can be viewed below: